Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ALL THINGS GOOD, ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL, AND ALL THINGS TRUE | ALYSSA

Meet Alyssa. This one is a gem. 

My friend Mary Beth and I often jokingly compare her to Grandmother Willow. Let's face it, she's obvi 1237987x more attractive than some old tree (see proof here). But her character! Alyssa is a safe place, a great question asker, wise beyond her years, hilarious, and so for people following the dreams planted in their hearts. 

I'm so thankful for you Lyss!


Things Alyssa is thankful for right at this moment:

1. Creativity.
2. Sunrises.
3. People who enjoy their job.
4. Piano music.
5. The promise that I’ll be in heaven with my Creator one day.
6. Getting to go back to Kenya.
7. Trees.
8. Warm weather.
9. All things minty.
10. Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment