Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ALL THINGS GOOD, ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL, AND ALL THINGS TRUE | TORI

Hello there! This past weekend my roommate Lauren and I took a road trip to Lawrence, Kansas to visit our sweet friend and previous roommate Tori Schaulis! Filled with appropriate amounts of giggling, music-videoing, picnic-ing, resting, reminiscing, recounting, being, and doing, this weekend was one for the books. As is to be expected, the trip was well documented (: aka you'll be seeing more of the great state of Kansas in the next week or so.

Tori is one of the most passionate, given, hilarious, and intentional people I know. She transferred to KU this spring after being at Baylor for two and a half years and I have absolutely loved getting to see her transition. From the beginning of this somewhat scary and unexpected turn of events, Tori has trusted in the character of God. She's put all her hope in the truth that Jesus loves her and has incredible things for her--the best things for her!--always. After visiting this weekend, I think its safe to say that this hope has not disappointed.

Tor, thanks for being such a lovely hostess. I so enjoyed getting to spend a few days with you and get a peek into your new life! Hoping it gets to happen again reallll soon!


 Things Tori is thankful for right at this moment:

1. We are created to thrive, not to just make it. 
2. Jesus sees and gives me the desires of my heart when I delight myself in Him. (Psalm 37:4)
3. Dillons (the grocery store) because they're open 24 hours and I've studied there almost every night this week.
4. wood floors
5. the feeling of freshly washed sheets.
6. the fact that I am enjoying school.
7. windows - my bedroom has 2 walls of windows and it's so beautiful in the mornings!
8. I wasn't created to do life by myself - but Jesus provides people to run with in every season! (seriously amazed at the provision of God in friendships)
9. seasons - I LOVE WATCHING SEASONS CHANGE! Every time a new season rolls around I convince myself it's my new favorite one. I'm currently obsessed with spring.
 10. front porches.

No comments:

Post a Comment