Friday, April 27, 2012

ALL THINGS GOOD, ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL, AND ALL THINGS TRUE | MARY BETH!

I'm convinced Mary Beth and I are kindred spirits.

We love Goodwill. My first memory of MB consists of an 80's windbreaker and a sleeveless romper. 
We love nutella and pretzels. well nutella and anything.
We take great joy in extremely random mixed cds.
We have a borderline unhealthy obsession with our dogs.
We get each other.

I love you to pieces sweet, beautiful friend.
Things Mary Beth is thankful for right at this moment:


1. The smell of the bread aisle
2. Texas/American flag things
3. The truth 
4. Lions

5. My sister Marge
6. Candles
7. Disney, specifically princesses
8. Hearing "yes, I know exactly what you're talking about."
9. My noble steed (puppy) Charlie
10. Soccer








1 comment: