Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

This is my mom. What a woman! God bless her for putting up with me for the past 22 years. And in honor of those 22 years, here's twenty-two things I love about her! 



1. I love how much you love Dad. I know that he "has full confidence in you and you lack nothing of value". You are such a stellar wife.

2. I love how loyal you are to the people you love 

3. I love how you have consistently laid down your life for your family

4. I love your little hobbies/phases. Ebay-ing, scrapbooking, modge podging, spirit pant painting, sudoku. You're so fun!

5. I love that you are fit. Seriously though, have her flex for you some time. The woman's got guns.

6. I love how you listen. Even when I am overly dramatic or make absolutely no sense

7. I love how you serve. Whether that be at home, at church, with Project Graduation, or various things that Brooke, Addy and I have been involved in, you are always quick to volunteer your time and talents!

8. I love that you believe in and the best about me, Brooke, and Addy.

9. I love that this was your favorite song for a short season.

10. I love that you don't take yourself too seriously. Especially when you and Kelly get together ;)

11. I love how you support your daughters.

12. I love that you trust me.

13. I love that you're passionate 

14. I love that you love a good book and naps on the couch almost as much as I do. 

15. I love how humble you are.

16. I love that you "speak with wisdom" and that "faithful instruction is always on your tongue"

17. I love how you defend and protect me, Brooke, and Addy.

18. I love that you are patient.

19. I love that you are quick to extend grace to others. 

20. I love that spending time with you is refreshing!

21. I love your honesty. 

22. I love that I get to call you mom and friend. I really wouldn't have it any other way!

Mom you deserve so much honor today and are so worthy of celebrating! I love you I love you I love you!

See you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment