let it be known, i am a vimeo addict.
also let it be known that this post has been in the works ever since summer started. i so badly wanted the list to get to 10 but the internet connection here is a little bit rough. aka. it takes me 30-45 minutes to watch a 4 minute music video on vimeo. struggles.
i highly recommend you take the time to watch each of these. i really dont think they'll disappoint. unless of course your connection is crappy, but even then i think your perseverance and patience will be rewarded. ok lots of goodness starting now..
1. suave was never a word i would have used to describe a skater boy. until i saw this
2. i'm all about symmetry. i'm all about love stories. and i'm all about people being creative with what they've got. this was all shot on a nokia phone. good stuff, gooood stuff.
3. "rivers and roads, rivers and roads, rivers til i reach you." this has been stuck in my head for the past few days. and by few days i mean i've listened to it every day for the past 2 weeks and bought the album on itunes. plus this is filmed in washington. i must visit this state.
4. lately i've been hearing a lot of hype about oddfellows, a cafe in the bishop arts district of dallas, and had filed it away in my mind as somewhere i should think about eating the next time i was in the dfw area. however, now i've seen this and lets be honest if there's any chance of something like this happening again* well i'll just say a dallas visit may or may not have just been bumped up on my list of things to do.
5. the first time i heard temper trap's "Love Lost" was in the closing credits of a movie and it was love at first listen. i listened to it on repeat for at least a month or so and then it got lost (no pun intended) somewhere in my itunes library. thankfully i stumbled across this gem of a music video and rediscovered my love for the song all over again. that little freckle-faced ginger boy! glory. i was hooked from the start.
6. its no secret that i love weddings. while the ceremony is beautiful, the reception is where its at (most of the time). i've been to some really fun receptions but this one may top them all. paper crowns, twinkly barn, b&g crowd surfing, whats not to love?
7. i daydream often about attending one of these. new york, europe, san francisco, seattle. a girl can dream yeah?
*granted, this happened a year ago. i wont let that discourage me though. i just think that means they're due for another appearance and soon, yeah?